Are you superstitious or do you just take it with a pinch of salt? As long as you don’t throw that pinch of salt over you left shoulder, you are probably a little more rational than most.
For those of you who are superstitious though, or for those of you who quite simple find it to be an interesting topic, I have come up with a little questions and answers game for us to play. See if you can answer these questions and I will be posting my answers in just three days. Until then, good luck!
1) If a shoe lace comes undone, what does this mean?
2) What will happen to you if you kick a cat?
3) Which is the must unlucky month of the year?
4) What does it mean if your knees itch?
5) Why should you not tickle the feet of a baby?
6) A sneezing cat promises what?
7) If you pass a child through the branches of this tree, the child will live a long life. What is the tree?
8) If you catch this insect, you will marry within a year. Which insect is it?
9) If your lips itch, what does this mean?
10) Is a black sheep considered bad luck?
Back in three days with the answers!